Saturday, September 29, 2012

Blue Dream

Everyone inherited "inner peace" when you are born u just have to find it and that toughest thing to find these days.

This picture express your "open minded" self and also expresses "freedom"

Why i am show these good pictures, because in our English class we talked about one India Arie called "I Am Not My Hair"  is basically saying in this particular song express "be yourself" and if expresses yourself fully gives you "inner peace" in life. This some lyrics from her song
"Does the way I wear my hair make me a better person?
"Does the way I wear my hair make me a better friend? Oooh
"Does the way I wear my hair determine my integrity?
"I am expressing my creativity.
You just have to express that unique creativity to obtain "inner peace" thats all.

1 comment:

  1. i like how you related the pictures to express freedom and how you feel about life . being open minded is always a great to be myself.

    ReplyDelete