Monday, November 26, 2012

Life IS NO GAME

What a game of life?

Life is No Game 

Well I went with my classmates in Personal Development class retreat to one of university i will like to go u guessed its San Diego State University (SDSU). We had to attend to various workshops about how will u success in education career. It also it shows various programs and information about any college academic success schools. I will talk about one of the workshops i attended to and how this particular workshop game was the most impactful for personally and it taught me very important lessen about my life and i will give my changes about this important life lessen
I attended to a particular workshop called the "Game of Life" first i thought we will play a board game and it will be fun so i convince my homies to go with to this workshop and they said Yes because it was the most easy and interesting workshop. So we chilled for while to wait for the workshop to open and first the presenter made us line up next to workshop and he will give these slips of paper and he posted on our shirts and each slip was written in letters for example (A,M) or (I). I got (A,R,M) on my chest and i was given money, two jobs, and got the best Universitys like for example Ivy league school like Princeton or Harvard and the presenter was the "city cop" and he will pampered me like for example if somebody who wasn't rich was touching me or bothering me he will ask if u want this particular person to jail. Tell the Truth i was laughing my ass off and my friends were getting bad or no jobs, some my friends were going to jail frequently it was funny because there expression was "classic". I will get options to buy a mansion i will not buy because i just wanted a normal house and two apartments. But i didn't have alot options i liked for example "charity for your particular religion" i get to that later. Then the game was over and we sat in one big circle and talk about your experiences in the game of life.
So we talked about our particular experiences and when it was my turn i told my classmates that i given this much money and education opportunities or had this "Power" but i had two jobs and had the educated degree and spend less things like for example a house and two apartments but still had way more money in my pocket. I wanted in my subconscious mind to spend it for my people like for me i wanted to spend on my  Somalia people and help them out of their struggles. I also wanted to contribute or give charity to my religion for me its Islam. I notice about me that "money" is not happiness for me because its a need for crucial items like for example food, security, etc.You why i like life and its very interesting because u found something "new" about every day. So when i do crucial or eventful problems in your life you should question yourself why u did u put that particular solution for example for a reward or something else. I just expressing my thoughts about "Life" in general because its a interesting topic talk about to yourself and your peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment